Canon released an updated firmware for the 5DIII yesterday. Details below:
Firmware Version 1.1.2 incorporates the following improvements and fixes.
1. Supports a new accessory, GPS receiver GP-E2.
2. Fixes a phenomenon where a pink cast may develop over the image when the shutter is completely pressed with the camera’s power turned off (by the auto power off setting).
3. Fixes a phenomenon where the camera operation stops after one shot when shooting in High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode.
4. Fixes a phenomenon where the Shooting Date/Time in the EXIF data of the image shows a later time than the actual shooting time.
5. Fixes the time zone for the Samoa Islands.
6. Corrects errors in the Finnish menu screen. (Products for the Japanese market do not display the Finnish menu.)
Firmware Version 1.1.2 is for cameras with firmware up to version 1.0.7. If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.1.2, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
get it here.